Online advanced classes

Online Advanced Encaustic Classes

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/4167
Click on the above link to take you to the class videos.

These classes can be viewed over and over again. There are 11 different techniques that you can buy for $145, so that is about $13.20 a class, or you can buy just one that interests you for $35.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Advanced workshop, Feb 10 & 11

Carole
 I hate to see some workshop end, and this was one of them. These talented women were enthusiastic and open to experiment and share. I learn a few more encaustic possibilites from
Judy Wise who teaches workshops also and her book Plaster Studio is available as a pre-publishing order from Amazon. check out her blog:http://judywise.blogspot.com/

Judy's

Judy

conference

lunch break

How did you do that?

Pat

scraping


Shelly

Sona

2 comments:

  1. This so great, seeing Shelley there in your workshop, Ezshwan!! I am happy I was able to bring you two together. Perhaps, one day, I will be able to come myself to Mexico and meet you in person.
    Big hugs for Shelley and you!
    Thea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Thea. Shelly is a delight and it was fun working with her. I hope that you do make the trip.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Google+ Followers

Followers

Total Pageviews