Online advanced classes

Online Advanced Encaustic Classes

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/4167
Click on the above link to take you to the class videos.

These classes can be viewed over and over again. There are 11 different techniques that you can buy for $145, so that is about $13.20 a class, or you can buy just one that interests you for $35.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

private classes

I have had a nice response from the online classes. The comments have been great, except one person was disappointed that I mentioned that I would show taping in one video and then changed my mind during the demo. I just didn't think the painting needed it.  My videos are hosted my Vimeo, and they do not give email address of the buyers. I wish I could contact her and I would do a personal Skype session with her and make it good with her.

As soon as I finish an article for the Encaustic Art Institute's online magazine, I'll get back in the studio to start my own new work.

I will be teaching private classes, but I'm considering not doing introductory classes - at least for the time being. There are many others who are teaching the beginning workshops and I would like to work with those who are have some encaustic experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Google+ Followers

Followers

Total Pageviews