Sunday, April 11, 2021

A Private Workshop

 I had a wonderful 2 day experience with Cindie last week. We wore masks and there was plenty of fresh air in the studio.

Cindie is a ceramist and wonted to try many encaustic techniques on her un glazed pieces. She also experimented painting flat on a milk paint prepared board.

Because the class was private, I could devote all my time and experience with various encaustic techniques Cindie; and once again I feel I made a new friend.

After the first day 3 different techniques.Sorry, I didn't get the 5 finished faces
                                                      photographed after the second day.
We worked on a metal jello mold to keep the fame of the torch from hitting the table. All my tables are covered in metal. Often I put paper over it to test the density of the colors.

Studio doors and windows open and ready to work

Here Cindie is adding transfers to her painting


She saved the big piece for last

First layer of encaustic medium

She used oil glazes under clear encaustic medium and encaustic paint

Private workshop:6 hours of individual attention: These are tailored to your needs; anything you want to learn and focus on. I am specializing in private classes, because so much can be accomplished.  You can take a cab ( taxis are inexpensive in San Miguel) or drive. Directions on my website; http://www.ezshwan.com/directions-to-studio.html

One day private workshop; $275 plus $40 materials fee 10 am to 4pm
Two day private workshop,; $550 $60 material fee

Some artists want the fast track to learning my techniques.
You will work side by side with me in my 
studio, creating your own work with direct input,
demos and suggestions from me.
The curriculum will be designed exactly to 
fit your needs.
deposit of $100 required.

Workshops in 2021, NO PRICE INCREASE IN 2 YEARS

THESE GROUP CLASSES ARE INTENDED FOR AT LEAST 3 PEOPLE.
 If you have 3 or more people interested,
 I will plan around your schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers

Total Pageviews