Online advanced classes

Online Advanced Encaustic Classes

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/4167
Click on the above link to take you to the class videos.

These classes can be viewed over and over again. There are 11 different techniques that you can buy for $145, so that is about $13.20 a class, or you can buy just one that interests you for $35.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

wonderful, one day workshop

4 delightful women from the Bay area had just one day to attend a workshop and discover the magic of encaustic painting. I crammed in as much as possible and they painted, experimented and played in the wax. I was happily surprised how much they accomplished in one day.
 I know I had fun sharing with them and I feel they also had a memorable experience.
Ellie

Liddy

Nancy and Ellie at work
I didn't get a photo of Nancy and her work together. She was busy sending me a PayPal payment for a painting that she bought, and I didn't catch her with her work before she left, but here are her paintings of the day.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Google+ Followers

Followers

Total Pageviews