Online advanced classes

Online Advanced Encaustic Classes

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/4167
Click on the above link to take you to the class videos.

These classes can be viewed over and over again. There are 11 different techniques that you can buy for $145, so that is about $13.20 a class, or you can buy just one that interests you for $35.

Monday, June 23, 2014

New Studio, new workshop schedule

I have a new studio with room for more students. Lots of space and light with everything you need to create amazing encaustic painting. I have hundreds of examples of what can be developed in encaustic from simple marbleizing, carving, collage, photos , transfers, carving, painting figuratively and more.

I am an award winning artist and have exhibited my work Internationally. My classes are longer that others offered and I will pick you up and bring you to my beautiful studio/home/gallery for an afternoon in the campo, experiencing an artistic adventure and leaving with completed paintings.

Encaustic is an expensive medium, but I supply everything. All you need to bring is a snack or lunch. I have had advanced artists in my classes and others who have never had a brush in their hands.

I have had advanced artists in my classes and others who have never had a brush in their hands.

every tool is in reach

anti-fatigue mats are in front of every work station



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Google+ Followers

Followers

Total Pageviews