Saturday, September 14, 2013

Positive comments on the online classes

 It is rewarding to get these comments on my online encaustic classes. Check them out at:

 https://vimeo.com/ondemand/4167


"I have been an Encaustic artist for just 4 years. I love learning from other artists, and Ezshwan has much to offer. These tapes are great for techniques and building confidence."
 

" I have enjoyed all your videos and it has been worth every penny! I have learned a lot a that will keep me busy. Hopefully I can take a trip down there for a class!"

"I recently purchased your online workshop and have really enjoyed it . I want very much to try and travel to San Miguel for a private lesson. I've loved your work since finding you online.,particularly your figurative work. So look for me in the future.... You are on my wish list!"
 

"I'm just finishing your memoir this morning. You certainly made a great life for yourself. You had low lows, but also fantastic highs. Your videos have been one of the reasons I got into encaustic. [could not see myself without encaustics now] Will look forward to to blogs and the new book sounds something I will have to read."

"I purchased your video series and very much enjoyed the first one I viewed, Encaustic on Paper.  I read your memoir and loved that as well.
So looking forward to it that I have already started looking into a possible trip to see you in person....and maybe take a private class if possible...Thank you for the information.  I can't wait to try the stain on board technique."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers

Total Pageviews